If you’re a father, you know how difficult it is to plan a Father’s Day meal on the grill. You want everything to be perfect, but you don’t want to have to spend all day in the kitchen. You also want to be sure that the food that you select doesn’t take too much time to prepare. We’ve all been to the point where we’ve overcooked our vegetables or unlucky enough to over-fish our fish, resulting in a less than desirable result.
When you’re planning a Father’s Day meal there are a few things you should establish first.
1. The main course of your meal should be beef. This is the most versatile meat and it can be cooked with a wide variety of seasonings. 제주도 맛집 steaks are perhaps the most popular cuts and are traditionally served on the barbecue. They are excellent grilled with the crusts cut off as a garnish. Also try a few vegetables, which make for a filling and healthy dinner.
2. For the beverage you want to include sparkling apple juice and lemonade. Diet sodas are also acceptable. For the kids, you could serve a bucket of chicken nuggets, pepperoni, or a slice of pizza. The varieties of meals you can prepare are endless.
3. The dessert should be something sweet and fruity. Lemonade is always a good choice. Another option is to make a pancake. You can make them with the traditional flour blend or you can use a more health conscious ingredient like olive oil and cornmeal.
4. You should serve the meal with a dinner plate. This will make it easy for everyone to eat and will make the dinner go more smoothly.
Now it is time to plan the rest of the meal.
4. The entrée you choose should be sliced thinly across the grain for serving. If you are serving a stew or soup you can cut the steak into strips for serving.
5. Both vegetables and meat should be cooked in a skillet or stew pot. Alcohol and vegetable juices work well to keep the meat wet and the vegetables crisp.
6. You can cook the stew or soup on the stove. Just be sure to keep it on low heat and cover the pot. You can use a thickening agent like okra or starch such as rice or potatoes.
7. The chicken or fish should be coated properly in the batter. For fish you will want to cook it in a batter with seasoning and butter. For chicken you just want to deep fry it.
8. The batter should fill the available space in the Tortilla. If you are using a breaded tortilla, you may need to use more batter.
9. You should be sure to cook the tortilla for each side by dipping it in the batter and then lowering it in the boiling water.
10. Voila! You are done! You can be certain that this recipe will come out tasting great. One thing you could do to improve the quality of the tortilla is to find a good tortilla recipe and try adapting it to your liking. tortillas are very simple to make and the health benefits are substantial.